IRNOP Awards Ceremony
Please join is in recognizing your colleagues during the IRNOP Awards Ceremony on Wednesday 14 June at 2:15pm. The following awards will be presented:
- PMI Project Management Journal Paper of the Year Award 2017, "Floating in Space? On the Strangeness of Exploratory Projects" (April/May 2016), Sylvain Lenfle "The projectification of Everything: Projects as a Human Condition" (June/July 2016)
- Anders Jensen, Christian Thuesen, Joana Geraldi.
- PMI Research Achievement Award - Dr. Svetlana Cicmil, University of the West of England, Bristol; Dr. Damian Hodgson, The University of Manchester; Dr. Monica Lindgren, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Johann Packendorff, KTH Royal Institute of Technology.
- PMI Teaching Excellence Award 2017 - Dr. Vijay Kanabar, Boston University
- PMI Scholar-Practitioner Award 2017 - Dr. Ray Levitt, Stanford University
- IPMA-PMI Best Paper Award at IRNOP 2017 - Dr. Hedley Smyth, University College London, Projects as Preconditions: creating the preconditions for routinized operations in use
- IPMA-PMI Best Student Paper Award at IRNOP 2017 - "The value of a governance framework: a conceptualization for public infrastructure projects", Maude Brunet, PhD Candidate, School of Management, Université du Québec à Montréal,
Canada. Secondary: Aubry, Monique, professor, Department Management and Technology, School of Management,
Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada