Q: Is Conference Dinner included with registration?:
- The conference dinner is included with your regular registration. The conference dinner fee is $150 for guests of registered attendees. The regular registration also includes admission to all scheduled speaker events and a light breakfast and lunch.
Q: Is conference housing available?
- All conference hotels are sold out. Email: email@example.com subject header: HOUSING, with dates and budgetary constraints and we will try to assist you.
Q: Local Transportation
- Conference dinner transportation to Boston harbor is included with your registration.
- We recommend viewing this page for latest updates on transportation.
- If you are staying at BU Student Village it is a 15 minute brisk walk to the conference location. But you can take the BU Bus for free, see the live schedule here.
Q: How do I get to the conference?
- The conference venue is Boston University, Questrom Building, 595 Commonwealth Avenue, Boston, MA 02215. Click here for Google directions.
Q: How do I get maps for the two conference hotels and conference venue?
- Boston University maps can be found here. (Keywords: Questrom, Student village, Hotel Commonwealth)
- Directions to Harvard University campus can be found here.
Q: Where and when is the Case Study Workshop?
- It is located at Questrom the main conference venue and starts after lunch at Questrom. See instructions to register.
Q: Where is the GAC accreditation event?
- It is located at the main conference venue and starts immediately after the IRNOP conference ends.
Q. How do I get the free guest WIFI?
- Boston University supports EDUROAM - login with your university credentials
- Other guests follow the instructions that appear automatically on your device.
Q. Can I cancel hotel reservations?
- It is very difficult to get hotel rooms in Boston over the summer. So very proactively we have booked room blocks and we are locked in and IRNOP has to pay for the room blocks. Kindly do not cancel reservations at the 3 IRNOP hotels.
Q. Can I cancel or transfer IRNOP registrations?