Must leave from Boston University at 5:15 pm at Questrom. If you go directly, take 70 Rowes Wharf, which is behind Boston Harbor Hotel!!!!
Sponsored by Project Management Institute (PMI) registered delegates will experience music, waterfront dining and Boston city harbor views. Click here to photo's and videos
Odyssey Boston Dinner Cruise
- Plan for a four-hour event.
- Cruise on Boston Harbor--views of the Boston skyline and waterfront landmarks, including Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, Boston’s Seaport District and the historic USS Constitution warship
- A three-course plated dinner
- Unlimited drinks, including juices, soda, iced tea and water
- Live music, followed by a curated music selection
Odyssey Dining Cruise Attire
- For women, cocktail wear, a dress or dressy-casual attire is appropriate.
- For men, collared shirts and dress pants are recommended. Dressy jeans are acceptable.
- Casual jeans, t-shirts, athletic shoes or flip flops are discouraged.
- Join our three buses.
- If you must drive, discounted parking is available at the Boston Harbor Hotel underground lot. More information can be obtained from Odyssey.